- Additional Information
- The USB3.0-VGA Display Adapter enables you to connect additional display devices(CRT/LCD monitor, projector) to your desktop or notebook PC.
- The connected monitor can be configured to either clone your primary screen, or extend the Windows desktop allowing visibility of more applications at the same time.
- The USB 3.0 Graphic Adapter driver used to control the extra screen uses very little computer resource and offers a vast array of screen resolutions and color depths.
- The flexibility of the common USB 3.0 technology avoid the need to open the computer or struggling with compatibility issues related to the VGA card
- This ensures that there is little difference in performance between a directly connected screen and a screen connected through the USB 3.0 graphic adapter.
Notice: Only Resolution 800*600 max. at USB 2.0 Port.
- USB 3.0 multi-display super speed.
- Compatible with USB2.0
- Display rotation.
- Identify monitor.
- Control panel.
- Resolution up to: UXGA: 1600X1200 / WSXGA+:1680X1050, 1920X1080.
Resolution up to:
-WSXGA+: 1680*1050, 1920*1080@60Hz
1920 x 1080, 16/32 Bits;
1600 x 1200, 16/32 Bits;
1680 x 1050, 16/32 Bits;
1440 x 900, 16/32 Bits;
1400 x 1050, 16/32 Bits;
1360 x 768, 16/32 Bits;
1280 x 1024, 16/32 Bits;
1280 x 960, 16/32 Bits;
1280 x 800, 16/32 Bits;
1280 x 720, 16/32 Bits;
1280 x 768, 16/32 Bits;
1152 x 864, 16/32 Bits;
1024 x 768, 16/32 Bits;
800 x 600, 16/32 Bits.
Windows7(32/64-bit), Windows8(32/64-bit), Windows8.1(32/64-bit).
CPU: Intel/AMD single Core 1.5GHZ or Higher processor;
RAM: 512MB memory or higher;
Available USB3.0/2.0 Hi-speed port.
Install a software before working (We have a disk for you to install)
USB 3.0 to VGA Video Graphic Card Display External Cable Adapter.